StreetPlane pilot, Billy Jones, is forced to make an emergency landing in a hotel parking lot and walks away unscathed. Read how Billy managed to land the WACKEMALL-1 and get it back up in the air and flying in almost no time and without any tools. Let's see you do that with a Leer Jet.
24 July, 2006
Subscribe Via RSS
Home Is Where The Hangar Is
What Is A Street Plane?
So What Are We Selling?
Start Your Own StreetPlane Business
StreetPlanes Authorized Products
StreetPlanes In The News
The Way They Were
- StreetPlanes In The News
- WACKEMALL-1 Hard At Work
- Good News For StreetPlanes
- StreetPlanes Authorized Products
- StreetPlanes Are Growing
- What Can StreetPlanes Do?
- Build Your Own StreetPlane
- So Where Do You Park A StreetPlane?
- What In Tarnation Is A StreetPlane? The pictur...
- Why Fly StreetPlanes? Okay, so what is it we're...